SUSAN DUNN/MOMENTUM COACHING
Personal Life, Business and Mentor Coach
- What is coaching?
- How is coaching different from
consulting? Therapy? Sports coaching? Best friend?
- What is the basic philosophy of coaching?
- Who hires a coach and why?
- What happens when you hire a coach?
- What kind of coaches are there?
Coaching is a new profession that developed to meet a need that
wasn't being met. Coaching is for healthy people who want to move
ahead with their goals and understand more about themselves.
- Help clients set better goals and then reach
- Ask their clients to do more than they would
have done on their own.
- Focus their clients better to more quickly
- Provide the tools, support, resources and structure to
- Help with life questions and issues of
meaning and purpose.
- Help you define what success is for you and
then coach you to get there.
- Provide a sounding bound
- Support and nurture you as you evolve
Consulting. Coaching is a form of consulting.
But the coach stays with the client to help implement the new skills,
changes and goals to make sure they really happen.
Therapy. Coaching is not therapy. We don't work
on "issues" or get into the past. Coaching takes you
from where you are forward. At
times a client may have both a therapist and a coach. The emphasis
Sports. Coaching includes several principles
from sports coaching, like teamwork, going for the goal, being your
best. But unlike sports coaching, most professional coaching is not
competition or win/lose based. We strengthen the client's skills vs help
them beat the other team. It's win/win.
Best friend. A best friend is wonderful to
have. But is your best friend a professional whom you will trust to
advise you on the most important aspects of your life and/or business?
Have a best friend and a coach.
Simply put, that we humans are great, that
we're all discovering what we really want and that we get what
we want faster and easier by having a coach who's been there and who can
People hire a coach because
- They want more.
- They want to grow.
- They want it easier.
It's as simple as that. Coaches help a client
get all three. Quickly.
Many things, but the most important are:
- You take yourself more seriously.
- You take more effective and focused actions
- You stop putting up with what is dragging
- You create momentum so it's easier to get
- You set better goals that you would have
without the coach.
- You learn to become more of who you are
BE YOURSELF! EVERYONE ELSE IS TAKEN!
- Relationship coaches
- Marketing coaches
- Mentor coaches
- General coaches
- Spiritual coaches
- Psychic coaches
- Career Coaches
- Executive Coaches
- Professional Coaches
- Leadership Coaches
- Emotional Intelligence (EQ) Coaches
- Wellness Coaches
- Success Coaches
- Personal Life Coaches
- Business Coaches
- And more!